I am currently studying Solution Focused Psychotherapy at Helsingin Psykoterapiainstituutti. This is a 3 year part-time program run in cooperation with the University of the West of England (UWE). The program includes 320 hours of supervised practice therapy.
Solution focused therapy is a form of therapy that is well established in Finland and approved by both Valvira and KELA. Solution focused therapy is resource centered and aims to research and strengthen the client’s skills, possibilities and ability to function – all in cooperation with the client.
Topics for the practice therapy can be:
- Increase of the client’s wellness and resources
- Reflection on life situation and future
- Relationships to others and self
- Stress, anxiety and or low mood
Based on previous experience I also work with the following themes:
- Problems related to eating and body image
- Immigration and its effects on mental health
- Problems related to the experience and expression of gender and/or sexuality
Languages: English, Swedish, Finnish
For clients in practice therapy who have started 1.5.-31.12.2017 the prices are as following:
45 min 30€
90 min 50€
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to start as a practice therapy client! Please mention practice therapy in your contact message.